Internships are part of our programme.
Our internship programme offers opportunities for students and professionals to participate in our mission to uphold respect, protection and fulfilment of human rights in Indonesia and elsewhere. At the same time, working with FIHRRST personnel of differing nationalities in a professional work environment will result in the interns improving their own technical and leadership skills.
This is an intensive engagement and no stipend is offered. However, costs related to the project assignment will be covered.
Our interns come from diverse professional and educational backgrounds from both Indonesia and overseas.
The following is a list of interns who have already embraced the opportunity of working with us.
- Lara Bianchini – Bocconi University, Italy
- Silvia Batello – Bocconi University, Italy
- Sofia Giannini – Bocconi University, Italy
- Francesca Gargaglia – Bocconi University, Italy
- Marcello Prota – Bocconi University, Italy
- Benjamin Drew – University
of North Carolina School of Law, United States
- Rachel DeCapita – New England School of Law Boston, United States
- Ethan Gabbor – New York University, United States
- Nicole Gabree – New England School of Law Boston, United States
- Anastasia Herranz Lespagnol – Universidad Pontificia Comillas Madrid, Spain
- Batyah Sneiderman